BORN IN PARIS,
AUGUST 14th 1977
Kalinka worked and studied with her father Duaiv
She organized his exhibits artwork in all Europe.
In 2007, Kalinka Duaiv began to devote her life exclusively to art.
She showed her work at:
Espace Pierre Cardin in Théoule sur Mer, France.
Hotel Majestic in Cannes, France.
Hotel Crans Ambassador in Crans Montana, Switzerland.
Tourist office in Brussels, Belgium.
In December 2012, she was proud to have her first exhibition in worth avenue, Palm Beach
She works exclusively with acryl, oil on canvas and use pallet knife, brush and paint roller.
SHE IS NOW REPRESENTED BY
- Park West Gallery
- Onessimo Fine Art in Palm Beach Garden ,Florida USA
- Gallery 1000 ,Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
- Sienna Fine Art ,Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
She has been exposed by:
- Austin Galleries in Austin, Texas USA
- Chace Alexander Gallery Antique Shows
- Chasen Galleries in Richmond, Virginia USA
- Linda White Gallery in Delray Beach, Florida USA
- Paul Robinson Fine Art in Marietta, Georgia USA
- Zantman Art Galleries in Carmel by the sea, California USA